Sunday, November 27, 2011

Field trip

Went to the park, ice rink and bowling center for our school's Senior field trip.
I really want to learn how to ice skate and for the first time that I went in the rink I was screaming and shouting because I don't know how to ice skate...... (shame) thatnks to my patient friends who tried to teach and help me! Haha I eventually learned but not confident enough to go to the center. Haha!



Shirt from vintage, shorts/diy, stockings/department store. Moccasins Tchibo.




And here's my yummy afternoon lunch that I made this afternoon. I was craving for some coleslaw and salad ! And I don't use any dressing but only ketchup! (weird I know)

Anyways......

I blogged about our online store Preloved and we launched our 1st collection last week. Luckily it was sold out for just a day! Thanks to everyone who liked and shared our page! We'll be launching more collections this December. :-)

xx,Chiin

No comments:

Post a Comment