Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nail polishes

Months ago I was updating my RSS reader on my phone and I saw Polish Police, and it was run by Pam Pastor. ( I used to read her blog before I started blogging because she blogs about travel, havaianas and lomography!)

I read the blogs I follow on my Rss Reader and I learned about nail polishes about her blog! =) From A- england to Essie and to Zoya.

Here's some of the polishes that I own ( though I only wear them if I only have guts haha) I also bought some local brands from the Philippines.


Currently wearing the Graphite/glittery purple gray from Bobbie. =) Can't wait to try the Shatter nail polish I asked my friend Khai to buy me from US when she had her vacation. And I should keep finding a matte top coat one. =)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment