Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Promenade and Pretty blue box

We had our Promenade a few days ago and I swear it was fun! But my prom dress didn't turn out the way I wanted it, why? My original design's colors are mint green and coral pink. But the tailor said that she'll just put the coral pink on the half side and I just agreed and gave her the cloth and color swatches. After a week, when I got it on the prom day. The tailor changed Mint green to Blue green and Coral pink to orange! Imagine my anger on that moment!! I called the tailor and asked why did they use orange, she said that the color swatches that I gave her were orange! It was a major WTF moment, I was crying and was totally pissed off. But I had to accept it because the prom's gonna be at that evening. May karma go back to those people. *le sigh*


Some pictures from the Promenade!



Nude Platforms from Steve Madden, Clutch from Versace( free from a perfume!!) and Bangles from Forever 21.




On the other hand, I got my first Tifanny and Co. bracelet, I'd love to have it as a heart lock but the others were expensive! But I got this with my name engraved on it! I shall pass it to my daughter someday!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment