Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation

Graduation came, and now it's time for ourselves to part ways and leave Abu Dhabi for our new life in the Philippines awaits. Tonight I'll be flying back home (I'm quite late compared to my friends who already left AUH). I'll be having my 4 hr stop over at Changi airport and might visit the bookstores and Watson's there (hello asian nail polishes and books!)

Now here's some photos from our Graduation..




Presents I got.... loving the Cherry Blossoms by Elizabeth Arden perfume! I also have the Green tea one! 


 And.. the outfit post. (Zara dress, H&M accessories and Steve Madden Westi wedges)
When I first saw this dress from Zara, I knew that I had to get it! But then I had to wait a few more months to wear it for my Graduation. I love the color and the simplicity of the dress. It doesn't look that boring because it has some cut outs in the sleeves! :)



With my girls! Marish and Casey

  Me together with my FOTOYZZA crew! We won Photographer of the year and Graphic designer of the year!!! ;;)



xx,Chiin

No comments:

Post a Comment