Thursday, March 8, 2012

MARNI at H&M

So the Marni at H&M officially hit the racks today. I didn't get a chance to get something from the previous H&M collaborations so I made sure that I will get something today! I went to Abu Dhabi mall at around 7:40 AM. And yes, I kind of ditched school for that......

But! Lucky me that I didn't have to get through a long queue to shop at that time. I saw a twitpic that shows a long line in Mall of the Emirates, Dubai just to get in the shop. I expected that there'll be a line or something (Just like in the H&M Opening) but when I went there, there wasn't any line!

 I went in, and saw that all of the staff and shoppers are going crazy. The staff were arranging and changing the racks while the shoppers go crazy with the collection! I was eyeing for the Sequined Collar but it was already sold out when i got there. So I just went for the plastic tote bag. I also wanted to get the trousers but maybe next time, when I have my own job and have my own salary! Haha! :-)


xx, Chiin

No comments:

Post a Comment