Monday, August 22, 2011

Photowalk x Lookbook x Crepes

This afternoon, me and my friend Nhisse together with Remmi went to a park for a photo walk. We were sweating all over and was so thirsty that we bought a drink from the Vending Machine to drink inside the C.R. (It's Ramadan so we can't drink/eat outside) and to our dismay that the C.R. is locked! So we waited for 7 pm to eat Pancakes and Waffles!


My meal (same with Nhisse)!


Remmi's meal whic looks so yummy!


We also bought some Macarons.







Updated my (loser) Lookbook hahaha!




xx, Chiin

2 comments:

  1. Your style is AWESOME. And yr blog rules! Following you on bloglovin' for sure! You have an amazing eye for colour!


    http://withlostbody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =) I really like colors in a photo so uhm yeah! Following you too! xx

    ReplyDelete