Friday, March 11, 2011

SpringSummer 11


Trends come and go and the new one a has arrived! This Spring/Summer season, here are my top picks from the labels that I love. I know that at this point I can't still buy from these brands but soon! When I can earn my own moolah!

Mulberry SS '11

One is the Mulberry, I first knew the Mulberry through their satchels (and I even bought a look alike of it @Forever 21)  But everything in their collection is lovely and romantic. From their color tones of khaki,pastel hues,peach,blue,gray and orange to ochre! The high waisted pants & shorts and the ruffles are very adorable!
Photos are from here


Moschino Cheap and Chic SS '11
         
   
    
                                              

Second, is from Moschino Cheap and Chic.Lots of bright and bold colors are in this collection, making us feel that the summer season is really coming and  all  the patterns and graphics are so fun and cute!
Photos are from here


Marc by Marc Jacobs SS '11

As Fashion magazines said that this season, the color blocking will be in. These collection from Marc by Marc Jacobs are also bold and bright. and I really like Mar Jacobs's designs. He is one of my favourite designers too!
Photos are from here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment