Saturday, February 12, 2011

Macarons, topshop and other lovely things.

Yesterday we went to Dubai! And got all these things on a lower price! I got the keychain form roxy for free and I am loving the smell of the Elizabeth Arden perfume. It smells so refreshing and there's a spring/summer feeling on it. The purse,ring and keychain are from Accessorize and all of them are only 5 dhs each! 


We decided to drop by at Mercato before going home and I went to topshop. I first scanned through the sale racks and saw these very cute lined jeggings! The floral sunnies are so adorable and are perfect for the coming summer!

We also had a mini break at a french bakery, I ordered some macarons and gelatos. <3


That's all from our trip! More posts to come soon! :)All photos are taken by me and you can check out more at my Flickr account!

No comments:

Post a Comment